I’m in the process of revamping my home studio setup.
Providing I stick with my list of specific equipment I am planning to buy I will be replacing the following bit’s of gear and as I go along reviewing / demoing each piece of equipment.
- Audio Interface – Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6
- Studio Monitors – Edifier 1900TII
- Reference Monitors – Edifier 1600T
- Laptop – ASUS X501A – I3 Processor 2.2Ghz / 4GB RAM / 320GB Hard Disk
- Microphone Preamp – Behringer MIMIC MIC800 Modelling Preamp
This blog will probably be very busy with studio updates most of which I hope will be useful.
I’ll cover all the gears features and do some videos of them in use. I’m aiming for a fairly budget concious studio that anyone can afford to build that can provide great results.
Should be fun!
- Home Studio Starter Pack (prefadeaudio.wordpress.com)
- Low Budget Must Haves for Building my Home Studio? (gearslutz.com)
- Building a home studio, need hints (gearslutz.com)